Pressure Oilers

Gentlemen Some readers will be pleased to hear that the pressure oilers have arrived from Germany - most others will, no doubt, not give a rat's ass but that's another matter entirely! Individual packages should be in the mail to those who ordered in the next couple of days. In the next few minutes I'll also send out individual emails outlining payment details.

Thanks again to Nick Mueller for his help and effort in volunteering to get these things for us....he even got us a discount too!

Best regards --

Chris Edwards

OK, 'nuff of praise now! :-) And I just passed to you the price I was paying.

Hope you are happy with your oilers. "Vorsprung durch Technik" :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Cheque's in the post :-)

According to the Post Office, you don't know your own address!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Chris and Nick,

Very many thanks, the pressure oilers have just plopped onto my door mat and look splendid.

I very much appreciate the trouble that you have both gone to to arrange this,

Regards,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Thanks.

I have heard that it's a wise man indeed who knows his own father, but my own address.......? (Sorry I left my postcode out of your email!) --

Chris Edwards

I actually used mine for the first yesterday and first impressions are very favourable. Unlike the risible tin sausage provided by Myford in the past, the one which squirts oil in your eye and leaked its contents onto the floor within an hour of filling, this has shown no sign of incontinence at all, even when worked hard against the most difficult of nipples. So far so good. --

Chris Edwards

If someone is wondering how to fill them with grease: "Lift his cap and pull the nose." :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

They think that you should include Walton Elms in the address :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Chris and Nick

Thanks for the combined effort in arranging the oilers.

I have just filled one of them and gone over the oil dimples / nipple on my colchester student and was able to easily get enoug oil in at th far leadscrew mounting to see it run out around the shaft.

Very pleased. :) :)

Thank you both.

Steve Larne

-- Steve Larne

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steve Larner's Profile:

this thread:

Steve Larner

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:22:09 +0000, Mark Rand wrote: (snip)

"......all is safely gathered in"

--

Chris Edwards

Sounds like what they said when Robert Maxwell got his firts newspaper job - The Czech's in the Post... ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree