Crossword

Gentlemen

Now that the frenzied excitement created by Dave Baker's signature crossword clue competition has finally subsided, I'm pleased to announce the winner as.................................(fanfare)

.....our German friend Nick Mueller with a biblical quote, from Philippians, 4,4,7)

"Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

£20 (in Euros) will wing their Christmas way in the next couple of days.

My thanks to everybody who took part. --

Chris Edwards

Replied Chris' private eMail, and repeat here: I don't want the money. Donate it to some charity organization or maybe someone you know personally who is in need.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Thanks Nick, for such a generous gesture. £20 will be donated to Cancer Research UK the next time I'm at Yeovil District Hospital. --

Chris Edwards