Paging Dave Baker

Blimey mate, you have got the Septics all riled up!

Well done!

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Well, only the silly ones, of which admittedly there are quite a few. And then my wonderful (NOT) usenet server went down yet again as it does at least once a week so I couldn't reply to any of them.

If anyone is thinking of using the teranews free (well a one time $4 payment) service for usenet I'd suggest don't. No computer on god's earth can be as unreliable as this so I conclude they actually switch it off for

24 hours every few days to try and persuade people to upgrade to the more expensive services hosted on other servers.

I did like the Bill Maher thing about Dubya that Cliff posted though. I sent it to a friend in America and she thought it was hilarious. Sadly it's all true as well.

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

Ooooh - tell us more

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Have a look on rec.crafts.metalworking for a thread titled "The "Ideal" Dick Cheney hunting Accident" posted on the 25th.

Some classic replies!

Moray

***
Reply to
M Cuthill

***

LOL, I can't help thinking "I want a shrubbery" Nee!!!

Reply to
Joules

No point mate. They'd only come along with their laser guided holy hand grenade and blow it up.

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

Priceless:) I'm sorely tempted to add to it

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I wouldn't worry too much. They're not exactly good at hitting the right target.

***
Reply to
M Cuthill