Introduction to Model Engineering Course

Introduction to Model Engineering - A basic Course

SM&EE still have some vacancies for the proposed course starting mid April so if anyone would like to apply please contact me at: snipped-for-privacy@mawson.org.uk with SM&EE Course in the message title.

The course is held at Marshall House in Wanless Road London SE24 0HW on a series of Saturdays with the following topics:

Establishing a Workshop Marking and setting out Offhand Grinding Lathe Work Milling Silver Brazing (silver soldering to the older ones like me !!)

Marshall House in close to Loughborough Junction railway station which is a Thameslink Station so accessable from both the North and South.

Closing date is this coming Saturday 4th March

AWEM Chairman SM&EE

Reply to
Andrew Mawson