Introduction to Model Engineering Course

Introduction to Model Engineering - A basic Course
SM&EE still have some vacancies for the proposed course starting mid
April so if anyone would like to apply please contact me at:
snipped-for-privacy@mawson.org.uk with SM&EE Course in the message title.
The course is held at Marshall House in Wanless Road London SE24 0HW
on a series of Saturdays with the following topics:
Establishing a Workshop
Marking and setting out
Offhand Grinding
Lathe Work
Milling
Silver Brazing (silver soldering to the older ones like me !!)
Marshall House in close to Loughborough Junction railway station which
is a Thameslink Station so accessable from both the North and South.
Closing date is this coming Saturday 4th March
AWEM
Chairman
SM&EE
Reply to