Free to Advertise Model Engineering Classifieds

Free to Advertise Classifieds have been added to

You can add an advert for free for 39 days, after that it can be relisted time and time again until it is sold.

Click the classifieds logo at the top right corner of

Add your town name to your advert and it will appear on a map, upload images for free, edit adverts and relist as you wish.

Information on how to list and use the site can be found on the help page, linked at the top of the site. All adverts are moderated to cut out spam.

Forget listing fees on ebay, list for free.

Reply to
alastair coombs

Unfortunately we already use the "homeworkshop.org.uk" site provided for us by John Stevenson after Chris Heapy's site disappeared.

I commend John's site to you and respectfully suggest that you do not make things more complex by introducing a competitor.

How about replacing the contents of your site with a URL redirection to John's?

Reply to
invalid

A very sound suggestion.

Regards, Tony