Collection for sale

I am clearing out my collection. Please go to
to view. I will be adding more kits "500" to
this list over the next few weeks.This site is very cool, easy to use
and is freeat least for now. I understand the fee in the future will be
around .20 per kit to sell. No listing fees or final value fees you can
even list WWII german stuff without the fear of having them taken down.
thanks much
John
Reply to
masterpiecemodels