For Sale/Trade

Hello, I have the following kits for sale/trade.The kits are all complete and the parts are sealed inside its original bags.
I'd like to keep the trade within the US.
1/32 Hasegawa BF109G-14 $21.00 CAM Detail set for Revell Monogram Tornado IDS and GR.1    $20.00
1/48 Accurate Miniature SBD-3 Dauntless $18 OEZ SU-7 BKL/BMK (unopened box) $15 Roden OV-1A Mohawk $18 Frems Aermacchi MB339 PAN $15 Special Hobby Mcdonnell XF-85 Goblin $20 Trumpeter P-40B Warhawk $18 Classic Airframes Macchi C.200 (unopened box) $16 Hasegawa JU87B-2 "Desert Stuka" (included Eduard details p/e set and True Details wheels) $20
1/72 Hasegawa F/A 18F Super Hornet $13 Hasegawa G3M2/G3M3 "Nell" $15 Hasegawa N1K1 Kyofu "Rex" floatplane (unopened box) $8 Hasegawa MIL MI-24 Hind-A (poor box) $3 Academy P-51C Mustang $5 Trumpeter F-5E Tiger $5 Eduard Spitfire MK.XXI Profipack $15 Tamiya Bell X-1 $5 DML Mig-17 Fresco $8
What I'm looking for in order of preference: Black Box 1/32 Tornado Cockpit set Pacific Coast Models 1/32 Macchi C.200 Hasegawa 1/32 FW190A-8 (new tooling) Hasegawa 1/32 FW190D (new tooling)
If interesetd please email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net
Thank you,
Ozzie
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

i would like the stuka. so email flying over.
hi ozzie, Please try this site for selling your models Online Now and Free for a limited time!
http://www.modelersswapmeet.com
Tired of paying all those listing fees on EBay? and then paying a percentage at the end? and if your model does not sell you still have to pay the listing fee?
At ModelersSwapmeet you just pay a very small monthly fee. You get a vendor table and you can sell up to 50 models a month with photos We host the photos.
With feedback this is a safe way to sell and meet with the modeling community. You can even sell WWII German subjects without getting the product pulled.
Any type of model can be sold here:
Plastic
Wood
Resin
Radio control all types
Model railroad
If it is a model, you can sell it here without the hassles in a very easy and safe environment.