For Sale/Trade

Hello,
I have the following kits for sale/trade. I'd like to keep the trade
within the US.
Thank you!
Oz
1/72
SPECIAL HOBBY
De Havilland DH103 Hornet FM MKI $12.00
TAMIYA
Mosquito FB MKVI/NF MKII $8.00
REVELL GERMANY
P47M with Aires cockpit detail set $9.00
BF109G-10 with extra decals for Italian a/c $4.00
(get both kits for $11.00)
HASEGAWA
FW190a-8 Nacht Jager $5.00
F/A-18F Super Hornet $15.00
MIL MI-24 Hind-A $3.00
1/48
TAMIYA
Zero A6M2 $6.00
Zero A6M3 $6.00
Zero A6M5c $6.00
KI-84 Frank $6.00
(get all 4 kits for $20.00)
VERLINDEN
Martin Baker MK VII resin ejection seats for F-4 Phantom II $7.00
1/32
HASEGAWA
BF109G-14 $21.00
CAM Detail set for Revell Monogram Tornado IDS and GR.1 $20.00
1/35
VERLINDEN
106MM Recoilless Rifle/M151 conversion $15.00
What I'm looking for in order of preference:
Hasegawa 1/32 KI-84 Frank
Hasegawa 1/32 FW190D (new tooling)
Hasegawa 1/32 FW190A-8 (new tooling)
Black Box 1/32 Tornado Cockpit set
Aeromaster decals 48-073: Pacific Theatre P-51 Mustangs, Pt. II
(markings for "Jumpin Jacques", partial sheet is OK)
Reply to
leandrio
Please use this email address when inquirying about the kits:
snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net
Thank you,
Oz
Reply to