Monogram Blue Thunder helo canopy

I know it's a long shot, probably a VERY long one, but does anyone have a canopy for the above to spare?? I dug out a couple in my stash to make my "Original LHX Proposal" (BT helo in OD & USA markings) & a USSR Mil or Kamov helo (designation undecided, but a BT in Hind - type tan & green or brown camo & light blue belly) & one kit's canopy is cracked really bad. If anyone has a spare canopy, PLMK! Thanks.

Reply to
frank