1/48 Monogram P-51B canopy replacement?

At a recent swap meet (Roscoe Turner in Indianapolis), I picked up Monogram's old "Ding Hao!" P-51B Mustang in 1/48 scale. Thought I'd checked everything, but recently I found that it was missing the clear sprue. Drat.

I checked Squadron, Sprue Bros, and Roll Models. The latter had on in a set of seven canopies, but if anyone knows where I can get just the P-51B (regular or Malcom hood), I'd appreciate a head's-up.

Reply to
CortxVortx

Squadron do both the original and the Malcolm hood.

?FULL=SQS9529

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"Enzo Matrix" wrote in news:Z5idnYGVZ8- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Now why that didn't show up under the keyword "canopy" on the Squadron website, I have no idea.

Thanks, Enzo! Down with Mega-breath!

Reply to
CortxVortx

Alphanumeric! :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I have given up searching on Squadron. Not sure if its my computer or its weird kit database, but whenever I do a search, I get nothing even close to what key word I enter...

Craig

Reply to
crw59