Monogram 1/48 F-4C/D

When is this kit going to be available again? I've been waiting forever!!!!

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Forever? Well as soon as someone says we can make a little profit on this re-issue you will see it. Nothing ever seems to be gone forever and gets re-issued. That is unless we are talking something they scrapped the molds or molds are damaged. Cheers, Max Bryant

forever!!!!

Reply to
Max Bryant

Yes, forever. I never exaggerate anything.

I'm just a bit frustrated because it seems like all the other classic Monogram 1/48 kits are reissued on a regular basis (except the P-61, of course, which doesn't need to be reissued because it never goes out of production).

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Joe:

I can tell you exactly when it will be re-issued! Exactly 2 weeks after you plunk down the money for the Hasegawa kit.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Joe:

I can tell you exactly when it will be re-issued! Exactly 2 weeks after you plunk down the money for the Hasegawa kit. Never fails!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

...so what are you waiting for? You owe it to your fellow modellers to make the sacrifice : )

Reply to
Jeff C

Two weeks, I'd hafta wait a whole two weeks! Sheesh... hurry up, you guys. :-P

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

So does that also mean if I build the 1/72 KP MiG-17, then DML will reissue theirs? What do I have to build to get the DML M4A3 POA-whatever Sherman flamethrower?

Reply to
Joe Jefferson