Superscale decals?

Is Superscale out of business? Their web site seems to have disappeared. I'm looking for a specific sheet, 72-293, because it has markings for a

57th FIG F-4E, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If they are out of business, does anybody else produce F-4E markings for this squadron in 1/72? (It's the gray F-4E scheme I'm interested in, not the SEA camo used on their F-4Cs.)
Reply to
Joe Jefferson

I saw many new Superscale decals at the nationals; I assume they're still in business but don't feel like paying for a website.

They no longer print the old decals; your best bet to find that sheet is Squadron, Great Models, or model swap meets. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Go to

They have a 1/72 sheet, 72-4, that has the markings for 57 FIS F-4Es in the ADC Gray scheme.

Reply to
Jim Ashford

Thanks. I'd already checked Squadron when I posted the question, but Great Models wasn't on my radar.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Thanks. I'll check that out right away.

Reply to