heller color chart

decided to finish my Alaska 727 by Heller, the instructions in b&w have a
color reference section with numbers but I cant find anything that lists
what colors each number is supposed to be, anyone know where I can find one?
Reply to
Petebert
found a good one, the numbers seem to match the ones on my instructions as far as what is supposed to be white or silver, etc...

Petebert