3 color model

HI All, any body known how to have 3 diferent color model from one Generic ( 3 model in family table). thanks

Reply to
henry1951

This link tells you how to do it even though changing colors is not that easy.

Jason L

Well I know how to get parts to be 2 colors

  1. Create a Bo

  1. Color the Surfaces (ie. Green

  1. Create some cut

Now your cuts are silver (default color) and the rest of the part i

Green like you specified. Very affective for machined parts to se where the machined surfaces are

I didn't not create this technic, it came from Pro-User conferenc

last year

Hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28

Now as far as family tables parts go, it can be done, it will requir the use of surfaces

I did this for an LED. I wanted 1 green, 1 red and 1 yellow.

created the part with the lense red as the default. Then I created surfaces over the existing red one gave them like a .001 offset of th origianl surface

Then in the family table you simple call the feature that you want t

be whatever color you need. It's alittle bit of work, but th pictorial results are great come pretty picture time

Again, hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28

Thank Davis, henry