1/48 P-47 Question

Does any manufacturer make a 1/48 scale P-47 kit depicting a P-47D-16-RE razorback? I have the older Hasegawa 1/48 P-47D (kit
number Jt57 from 1998) which purports to be a P-47D-15 or a -20. I know there were some differences in the -15 and -20 on the wing pylons but I don't know which variant the Hasegawa kit pylons fit.
I also know the -15 and -16 variants were externally the same so, if this kit is a reasonable rendition of a -15, that's OK by me. I'll take it and get on with construction.
Any P-47 experts out there?
TIA
Ed R.
What version was the old Hawk kit?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Arii made one, here is a link to the one I just did for an event this weekend.
http://hawkeyeshobbies.com/gallery1/snjinaction/Arii_P_47
You'll be able to see who it was for from the picture. All in all not a bad kit, I do think the wings are a bit thick.
Tamiya probably has the best P-47, which is in my stack to build soon. Hawkeye
Here is an excerpt of Tom Cleaver's review of the Tamiya razorback (kit no. 61086) at the Modeling Madness website:
"The one thing about the cowling is that only the late version cowling flaps are supplied, which means you can only make a P-47D-11 through P-47D-23 sub-type."
Doesn't mention the pylons, however.
HTH Pip Moss
in article snipped-for-privacy@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 10/10/06 11:34 PM:

--------------38C6A8B389375B873EA2BA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote:

Ed, I just did a Google search on the P-47D-16-RE razorback you are looking for and found a ton of stuff. Copy the underscored lines and past them in the Google window.
Ray Austin, TX = --------------38C6A8B389375B873EA2BA40 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> &nbsp;
--------------38C6A8B389375B873EA2BA40--