Decals - Mexican P47?

Did anyone ever do decals for the Mexican P-47's flown in the Pacific? I'm looking for something different...

MH

Reply to
MH

If you're doing it in 1:48, I have extra Mexican national insignia from the old Testors Ryan PT-21 trainer. Let me know via e-mail.

Reply to
The Old Man

I know of two in 1/48. Aeromaster P-47 Latin Jugs, 48-344, has one aircraft but Aztec P-47D/N Aztec Eagles, 48-019, is better, with a number of aircraft. Also in 1/72. Haven't used them yet but they look excellent.

Curt
4944aa45$0$4917$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.newshosting.com...> > > Did anyone ever do decals for the Mexican P-47's flown in the Pacific? I'm> >

looking for something different...> > > MH> > I know of two in 1/48. =A0Aeromaster P-47 Latin Jugs, 48-344, has one aircraft> but Aztec P-47D/ N Aztec Eagles, 48-019, is better, with a number of> aircraft. Also in

1/72. Haven't used them yet but they look excellent.http://www.aztecmodels.com/azt_prin.htm.> > --> Curt> KVPSIf you are doing the P-47 in 1/72 scale there are several sources. I have a set from a Revell kit made in Mexico and another from IPMS Mexico, IIRC. Both may be difficult to find, but I think that there are more out there. I'm currently databasing 1/72 aircraft and vehicle decals, so I'll be watching this thread, too.Tom
Reply to
Mr. 1/72