dominican decals

Does anybody have Dominican Decals as spares or for sale. Need P 47 size and P 51 size for a B 25. Thanks Jose

Reply to
boisferas

boisferas wrote:> Does anybody have Dominican Decals as spares or for sale. Need P 47

The only ones I'm aware of are on a Superscale sheet for T-33s.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Hi there.

I have two sets of Dominican Roundels from 1/48 scale Hobby Craft P-51 kits. If these are of any use to you email me your snail-mail address and I'll post them to you.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner