Help! Aztec Macho Mustangs II 1/72

Need Dominican decals to finish a couple of models. Does someone have some to sell or spare? Know any place where I can find them? Thanks! Jose

Reply to
jmpaliza

After a number of Google searches refining the criteria, I found this.

Is this was what you wanted?

Reply to
willshak

Ooops. Out of Stock.

willshak

Third and last search.

Scroll down for pics of real Dominica p-51s and 1/48 Dominica p-51 model with decals. Perhaps you might be better with a 1/48 model?

I've used up my quota of Dominica P-51 searches. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Thanks for the try!!,the 3 tries? found a placein Switzerland bu t they are impossible to contact althoungh there is an e-mail address in th e page. Trying to get in touch with a Honduran model group, as there were h onduran decals maybe someona has a spare.. Thanks again Jose

Reply to
jmpaliza