Help! Aztec Macho Mustangs II 1/72

Need Dominican decals to finish a couple of models. Does someone have some to sell or spare? Know any place where I can find them?
Thanks!
Jose
Reply to
jmpaliza
After a number of Google searches refining the criteria, I found this.
Is this was what you wanted?
Reply to
willshak
Ooops. Out of Stock.
willshak
Third and last search.

Scroll down for pics of real Dominica p-51s and 1/48 Dominica p-51 model with decals. Perhaps you might be better with a 1/48 model?
I've used up my quota of Dominica P-51 searches. :-)
Reply to
willshak
Thanks for the try!!,the 3 tries? found a placein Switzerland bu t they are impossible to contact althoungh there is an e-mail address in th e page. Trying to get in touch with a Honduran model group, as there were h onduran decals maybe someona has a spare.. Thanks again Jose
Reply to
jmpaliza