Help! Aztec Macho Mustangs II 1/72

Need Dominican decals to finish a couple of models. Does someone have some to sell or spare? Know any place where I can find them?
Thanks! Jose
jmpaliza wrote:

After a number of Google searches refining the criteria, I found this. http://modelingmadness.com/scott/decals/blackbird/bmd72003.htm Is this was what you wanted?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Ooops. Out of Stock. http://www.blackbirdmodels.co.uk/dominican-republic-uprising-72-917-p.asp
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Third and last search. http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic &8763
Scroll down for pics of real Dominica p-51s and 1/48 Dominica p-51 model with decals. Perhaps you might be better with a 1/48 model?
I've used up my quota of Dominica P-51 searches. :-)
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY