WTB: Testors or Hawk C-131 Samaritan

Greeting friends,

I am in search of this old dog, either the Hawk or Testors version. Actual ly I just need a few parts that were lost from mine and I didn't realize it until now! If you have one you'd give up please e-mail me and lets work o ut the details. I need one ASAP for a project I'm doing for a retired frie nd.

Thanks a million, Tom

Reply to
tomservo5

Might help if you mentioned the scale. 1:72, 1:144, or other? I found a built 1/144 model for $19.76 (Buy it Now) on eBay.

or:

willshak

tually I just need a few parts that were lost from mine and I didn't realiz e it until now! If you have one you'd give up please e-mail me and lets wo rk out the details. I need one ASAP for a project I'm doing for a retired friend.

c6

Bill,

I'm fairly certain that the Testors kit he mentions is the exact same kit a s the Hawk one, and both are a box scale. I think they are approximately 1 /125th or so.

R,

Tom Beaty

Reply to
leadsled58