WTB: Testors or Hawk C-131 Samaritan

Greeting friends,
I am in search of this old dog, either the Hawk or Testors version. Actual ly I just need a few parts that were lost from mine and I didn't realize it
until now! If you have one you'd give up please e-mail me and lets work o ut the details. I need one ASAP for a project I'm doing for a retired frie nd.
Thanks a million, Tom
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Might help if you mentioned the scale. 1:72, 1:144, or other? I found a built 1/144 model for $19.76 (Buy it Now) on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Built-1-144-American-CONVAIR-C-131F-SAMARITAN-Transport-Aircraft-US-Navy-/300988039366?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item46144900c6 or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/qxvaakb
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Thursday, February 6, 2014 7:40:53 AM UTC-6, willshak wrote:

tually I just need a few parts that were lost from mine and I didn't realiz e it until now! If you have one you'd give up please e-mail me and lets wo rk out the details. I need one ASAP for a project I'm doing for a retired friend.

nsport-Aircraft-US-Navy-/300988039366?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item46144900 c6

Bill,
I'm fairly certain that the Testors kit he mentions is the exact same kit a s the Hawk one, and both are a box scale. I think they are approximately 1 /125th or so.
R,
Tom Beaty
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

OK