Revell "Big Boy" Decals

The decals as supplied with my Revell 1/87 Big Boy Locomotive are all over scale, several will not even fit - especially the loco numbers on the front
boards. Has anyone come across a second source of decals for this kit?
There is also an error in the instruction illustrations for the tender connector - it is upside down! Otherwise a nice kit to make. Thanks Mike
Mike,
Check the Walthers Catalog at your LHS--Walthers probably has an HO scale decal set for a UP Big Boy. It's worth a shot.
Art

This is in reply to message of Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:45:37 GMT,

Thanks for the suggestion Art but we don't have them in UK, did check out Walthers web site - they have some beautiful models
Had fun drooling over #573 Steam 4-8-8-4 Big Boy; Diecast, Powered w/LokSound -- Union Pacific #4002; 1941 w/After Cooler & 24,000-Gallon Tender     HO at $749.99    - I guess folk do pay that kind of money for a model!
Thanks Pete for
http://microscale.com/decals/HO_scale/8763.jpg
They look like a good bet for me, found them in UK at www.mgsharp.com/Microscale_u-v.htm
Mike
Great! I hope that they work for you.
Peteski
"Peter W." wrote:

Probably a much better deal than Walthers' anyway. Microscale decals go on much nicer than original Walthers'
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Try: