Hobby Lobby Sale

Fuzzy Posters --- 1/2 OFF!!!!

:o)

Seriously though....artists' paint brushes, as well as artists' pastels --- 1/2 OFF. (Great for weathering, bases, etc...)

Greg Heilers

And there's a 40% off coupon again as well:

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Last week our's had 1/2 off models. Not advertised but in-store fliers said is was for Grand Opening of another store, somewhere. The shelves were about

1/2 empty, new stock still in boxes. Just a couple Academy armour and Nascar was on the list. On the good side (I guess), they still have 12-15 '51 Chevys, 6+ 1/32 Revell P-47s, and a couple more that have been over-ordered for the last 2-3 months :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

If that's the good side I'd hate to hear the bad side--a full Starfix restock?

Reply to
tomcervo

Good side of that is, when the *new* guy finally gets inventory done, most of the overstock will go to 2/3 off and end up at 90% off within a few weeks.

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan