Hobby Lobby 40% off Sale (coupon link)

If you've got a Hobby Lobby near you, here's a link to their current

40% off coupon:

It's good from 6/26 to 7/1, and printable.

Enjoy!

Mike Doyle

Reply to
syncbus

When I was in the store using one 2 weeks ago, someone told me they run the thing every OTHER week. In between they run coupons for specific items, such as plastic models last week, or occasionally rockets.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

And here's this week's coupon. One-third off rocket kits (motors excluded.)

Mark E. Hamilt> If you've got a Hobby Lobby near you, here's a link to their current > 40% off coupon:

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

It's not a coupon. It's their sale flier for the week. And while rocket kits and starter sets are 1/3 off, if you wait, there will be a 1/2 off sale eventually...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow