Hobby Lobby 40% off Sale (coupon link)

If you've got a Hobby Lobby near you, here's a link to their current
40% off coupon:

It's good from 6/26 to 7/1, and printable.
Enjoy!
Mike Doyle
Reply to
syncbus
When I was in the store using one 2 weeks ago, someone told me they run the thing every OTHER week. In between they run coupons for specific items, such as plastic models last week, or occasionally rockets.
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
And here's this week's coupon. One-third off rocket kits (motors excluded.)
Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Mark Hamilton
It's not a coupon. It's their sale flier for the week. And while rocket kits and starter sets are 1/3 off, if you wait, there will be a 1/2 off sale eventually...
Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Site Timeline