Hobby Lobby 40% off Sale (coupon link)

If you've got a Hobby Lobby near you, here's a link to their current 40% off coupon:
http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/weekly.cfm
It's good from 6/26 to 7/1, and printable.
Enjoy!
Mike Doyle

When I was in the store using one 2 weeks ago, someone told me they run the thing every OTHER week. In between they run coupons for specific items, such as plastic models last week, or occasionally rockets.
And here's this week's coupon. One-third off rocket kits (motors excluded.)
http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/specials/specials.cfm
Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's not a coupon. It's their sale flier for the week. And while rocket kits and starter sets are 1/3 off, if you wait, there will be a 1/2 off sale eventually...