50% off at Hobbylobby on plastic models

Hobbly Lobby's web page has a 50% off coupon for plastic models, good thru
1-31-2004.

mattaio
Thanks to you, I now have an Accurate Miniatures B-25B that cost me only $21.50! Anyone want to buy my B-25C/D (bought when he thought AM was out of business for good)? All I have to do now is get it home unbroken on an airplane.
mattaio wrote:
Reply to
the Legend of LAX
Got my 1/32 Academy F-18 for $55 today at Hobby Lobby.
Stan Parker
Hobbly Lobby's web page has a 50% off coupon for plastic models, good thru 1-31-2004.

Stanley Parker
got my big bug at $57 also!
Reply to
Brian Whitworth
and also got a hasegawa 48th starfighter, mispriced at $16, paid half that!
Reply to
Brian Whitworth