KP Kit instructions (English)

Avia B35 Po2

Instructions are in "foreign"*, probably Czech

Anyone translate or know where to get English instructions

  • not English or any language I recognise
Reply to
Xbase

Must be older production. I thought they all had instructions in German and English now. I should have the B35 in my files. I'll try to get down to the cabinet tonight and look it up.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Having checked, I can say that both of my kits have English instructions. Want a scan?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Yes please - I use a silly name because I'm being stalked by a couple of trolls in the uk. groups

Martin Imber

email at work is replace X with @, Y with .

martinXjotikaYcoYuk

Thanks!

Reply to
Xbase Person (Please note spammers email address used)

Bill,

Can I get a scan of Po2 instructions?

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Bostjan, I sent one part the other night but apparently your address is munged and I didn't catch that. If you read this contact me and I can send you the jpegs.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Got the B35 fine

They are kits I bought for £1 each off Ebay.