Hobby Lobby 50% off

The Hobby Lobby ad today shows 50% off models.

(Bottom left)

Reply to
SBieszczad

Hot damn, I know where I'm headed tomorrow!

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Thanks!!! Missed the ad and forgot all about them!

Reply to
Fjhs3

in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m14.aol.com, Disco -- FlyNavy at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.mil.nav wrote on 6/13/04 12:44 PM:

Don't know about your area but that sale ended last week locally.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

I hope that it is not a "One Day Sale", being that they are closed today (Sunday)...lol

Reply to
Greg Heilers

June 14-19

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

in article BCF293E4.2FBE4% snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com, Milton Bell at snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com wrote on 6/13/04 11:38 PM:

Wow. I was wrong to assume there was no NEW sale. Looks like another week of

50 off. Oh well, I didn't buy anything at the earlier sale either. Didn't see anything I "needed."

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

FlyNavy

at 50% off you need everything you wouldnt normally build or not look twice at.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Went by today (here in NW Atlanta) and they had tons of kits and were bringing out more....all on sale!

Thanks for the information!

Reply to
Fjhs3

Nope, started today in my area, all week long (Mon thru Sat).

Reply to
Grandpa

So what is the difference between the current Academy 1/32 F/A-18 and the first issue(Golden Dragons), other than another $50? Oh, by the way......Revell 1/8 Deuces at $74 retail, $37 this week......hmmmmm, maybe a couple :-)

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
CSRZ28

Finally found and purchased the FINAL kit at Hobby Lobby needed to complete my ERTL 50th Anniversary Corvette collection. Found the 1996 hardtop at Hobby Lobby in Denver for the right price. I now have all

16 kits, all unopened, and all I have to do now is wait for them to ripen so I can sell them on Ebay (NOT! I'm keepin' 'em).

Thanks Hobby Lobby!

Martin

Reply to
Martin