Decals for 1/35th scale Pave Hawk

One of the guys in my model club is building the Academy 1/35th scale Pave Hawk helicopter. He was telling me yesterday the kit decals do not work well but was unaware of any after markets for them. Does anyone know of any after market decals for this helicopter?

TIA

Raymond

Reply to
Raymond102359

Have never heard of any for the Pave Hawk. Only ones I know of for the 1/35 Blackhawk series are the Isradecals ones and they are for transport UH-60A/Ls.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams