I need vinyl tracks 4 Chieftain 1/35

Hi there.
Do any of you here have a spare set of the vinyl tracks from either the Tamiya or the Academy 1/35 scale Chieftain tank kit that you do
not need because you used after-market tracks instead?
Mine have gone AWOL and the model is finished except for the tracks. I am on a disability and can not afford the luxury of after-market tracks for this kit.
I am willing to pay $5.00 Cdn for the tracks plus the postage to get them to me.
Thanks from Peter
I sent out an email to all the folks on my club mailing list which has names from coast to coast and three or four IPMS regions, and even a couple across the pond, so we'll see what we can do for you.

Thank you.
THat is very much appreciated.
Peter