1/72 tank models w plastic tracks

Hello, I am looking for detailed models of 1/72 ww2 tanks with plastic tracks. I hate vinyl/rubber tracks (Academy). I know that almost all Revell models have plastic tracks but please write if
you have encountered any other 1/72 ww2 tank model with plastic tracks. Like Tamyia / Italieri etc. - I spent a while looking for the information and I haven't succeeded. I even asked at the shops but thay write that boxes are closed and they do not look inside. So anyone did 1/72 ww2 tank with plastic tracks - please write!
I did Revell Stug IV (medium details), Revell Pz IVH (v good details) and I am starting Revell Tiger II (v good details).
Maciek
http://www.netmerchants.co.uk / seloing revell of have alook at missinglynx reviews
Maciek wrote:

Many of the ESCI kits, before they entered the "collectable" category, were being issued with the addition of plastic tracks.
--

Greg Heilers

Italieri Ferdinand also has plastic tracks. Revell T-34/85 also has plastic tracks..
By the way has anyone compared both Revell Tiger I 1/72 models and different Tiger I?
Maciek

No way - I want to build every tank of my collection myself :) But thanks for the advice
Maciek
for comprehensive 1/72 armour information, check out:
http://www.ontheway.org.uk /

Thank you VERY much! That site is everything I dreamed of as far as info about 1/72 tank models is concerned. Huge congratulations to the author(s).
Maciek

Very cool website!