1/72 tank models w plastic tracks

Hello, I am looking for detailed models of 1/72 ww2 tanks with plastic tracks. I hate vinyl/rubber tracks (Academy). I know that almost all Revell models have plastic tracks but please write if you have encountered any other 1/72 ww2 tank model with plastic tracks. Like Tamyia / Italieri etc. - I spent a while looking for the information and I haven't succeeded. I even asked at the shops but thay write that boxes are closed and they do not look inside. So anyone did 1/72 ww2 tank with plastic tracks - please write!

I did Revell Stug IV (medium details), Revell Pz IVH (v good details) and I am starting Revell Tiger II (v good details).

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

revell of have alook at missinglynx reviews

Reply to
mbt

Many of the ESCI kits, before they entered the "collectable" category, were being issued with the addition of plastic tracks.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Italieri Ferdinand also has plastic tracks. Revell T-34/85 also has plastic tracks..

By the way has anyone compared both Revell Tiger I 1/72 models and different Tiger I?

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

No way - I want to build every tank of my collection myself :) But thanks for the advice

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

for comprehensive 1/72 armour information, check out:

agentbalzac

Thank you VERY much! That site is everything I dreamed of as far as info about 1/72 tank models is concerned. Huge congratulations to the author(s).

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

Very cool website!