1/72 tank models w plastic tracks

Hello,
I am looking for detailed models of 1/72 ww2 tanks with plastic tracks. I
hate vinyl/rubber tracks (Academy).
I know that almost all Revell models have plastic tracks but please write if
you have encountered any other 1/72 ww2 tank model with plastic tracks.
Like Tamyia / Italieri etc. - I spent a while looking for the information
and I haven't succeeded. I even asked at the shops but thay write that boxes
are closed and they do not look inside.
So anyone did 1/72 ww2 tank with plastic tracks - please write!
I did Revell Stug IV (medium details), Revell Pz IVH (v good details) and I
am starting Revell Tiger II (v good details).
Maciek
Reply to
Maciek
revell of have alook at missinglynx reviews
Reply to
mbt
Many of the ESCI kits, before they entered the "collectable" category, were being issued with the addition of plastic tracks.
Reply to
Greg Heilers
Italieri Ferdinand also has plastic tracks. Revell T-34/85 also has plastic tracks..
By the way has anyone compared both Revell Tiger I 1/72 models and different Tiger I?
Maciek
Reply to
Maciek
No way - I want to build every tank of my collection myself :) But thanks for the advice
Maciek
Reply to
Maciek
for comprehensive 1/72 armour information, check out:
agentbalzac
Thank you VERY much! That site is everything I dreamed of as far as info about 1/72 tank models is concerned. Huge congratulations to the author(s).
Maciek
Reply to
Maciek
Very cool website!