X-15 paper model source?

A long while ago, I bought one of these when visiting the Smithsonian, took it home, but never finished building it.

I'd like to remedy that --- what's a good source for one?

There's a free one offered here:

but I've not been able to get registered....

William

Reply to
William F. Adams

Am 3 Oct 2005 07:21:04 -0700 schrieb "William F. Adams":

I just registered and downloaded successfully - without ANY problem. Step 1: Register on warpaper site Step 2: you'll receive an eMail abter only a couple of seconds (maybe you should look into your spam trash folder as I had to do :-) Step 3: click the link in that mail to activate the account Step 4: log in and proceed with locating and downloading the model.

A first look: This X-15 model is really great - maybe the best one of a couple of X-15 models I could locate on the web. The only wish I had, was a model of the 66671 after its rebuild with the pink ablative cooling and external tanks in High speed configuration :-)

cu, ZiLi aka HKZL (Heinrich Zinndorf-Linker)

Reply to
spam-trash