squadron

new flier came today. they seem eager.

Reply to
someone

mine too! for the past 10 or so years I usually got them at the end of the month of the flyer, now, when I need to stop buying kits, I get the damn thing a week early. go figure.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

yeah... gas and food or kits? kits or food and gas? food and gas or kits? why can't this be simple math?

Reply to
someone

...so did mine.

Reply to
Rufus

same distro center, i believe. i was in your burg saturday passing through. a boston bud was visiting and i took him on the baker-shoshone-center valley road-furnace creek-steamboat wells-over the pass-trona-your town and home tour. man, trona looks like a kourac beat town. you feeling ok?

Reply to
someone

i don't believe the po could do it.

Reply to
someone

They obviously knew this and wish to forestall it. ;) Mine came today, too! Are they synchronising their delivery dates now?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I've been very run down lately - doing very well with my gut, but battling chronic fatigue again. Been really bad over the last 2-4 weeks. Just had some blood work done and that's come back "normal" like it always does.

I was just over in Bakers-patch today (took the truck and also bought some more guitar stuff). A friend of mine went down on the mountain a few weeks ago, and I was visited him in the hospital...broken/dislocated elbow and ankle, 4 broken ribs, punctured/bruised lung, ruptured/removed spleen. And then he had a secondary infection after the spleen removal and they had to go back in and remove a growth from his abdomen. They think they'll be able to send him home tomorrow, but he's still got a long road ahead.

Reply to
Rufus

On May 28, 10:31=A0pm, Rufus wrote:> snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> > In article , Rufus wrote:> >> snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> >>> new flier came today. they seem eager.> >> ....so did mine.> > > same distro center, i believe. i was in your burg saturday passing through.> > a boston bud was visiting and i took him on the baker-shoshone-center valley> > road-furnace creek-steamboat wells-over the pass-trona-your town and home> > tour. man, trona looks like a kourac beat town.> >

you feeling ok?> > I've been very run down lately - doing very well with my gut, but> battling chronic fatigue again. =A0Been really bad over the last 2-4> weeks. =A0Just had some blood work done and that's come back "normal" like> it always does.> > I was just over in Bakers- patch today (took the truck and also bought> some more guitar stuff). =A0A friend of mine went down on the mountain a> few weeks ago, and I was visited him in the hospital...broken/dislocated> elbow and ankle,

4 broken ribs, punctured/bruised lung, ruptured/removed> spleen. =A0And then he had a secondary infection after the spleen removal> and they had to go back in and remove a growth from his abdomen. =A0They> think they'll be able to send him home tomorrow, but he's still got a> long road ahead.> > --> =A0 =A0 =A0 - RufusMine arrived while I was in Japan, so 5/28 would be a guess here, too.Much better than the last couple of months. They'll get some of my paltry wages this time around.Tom
Reply to
maiesm72

That 1/32 Roden Nieuport on the cover has my attention!

Reply to
Rufus

man, this has been a real hoser of a spring. i'm waiting for armaggedon and im a getting sick of it.

Reply to
someone

for a rare month, there's lots of boats i want.

Reply to
someone

How 'bout that $1000 Panther?

Reply to
tomcervo

How much does a paltry pay now? :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

...just like Elvira...

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Think I'd rather have the 1/32 Andrea U-boat for $3445.19...

Reply to
Rufus

i'd love to have a place to display it. the whole house worth of place.

Reply to
someone

Rufus wrote in news:_cr%j.184755$yE1.153369@attbi_s21:

Ouch. Is his nickname Lucky?

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Not yet, but it probably will be...they're going to hold him a few more days now - until his blood work stabilizes. He's on thinners to prevent clots and they ain't quite got the mix right yet.

Reply to
Rufus

what's wrong with buying things you don't need?

its the dang equityline loans that make me feel more than a bit guilty when I window shop for hours online....a nice Ferrari 250 GTO diecast has caught my eye, a blue Fender guitar, my great models wish list... I know you are not supposed to live like a monk but I gotta get the loans payed off..... The wife ain't working so it all falls on me to get the money to where it needs to go. Well time for a beer and watch a war movie. See y'all tomorrow!

Craig

Reply to
crw59

that sounds like a decent life.