tracks for 1/48 armor models

Hi all, I am looking for some extra supply parts, namely a place to buy a large amount of tracks for 1/48 models ; the tracks must be either adjustable lengthwise either they must be supplied at different lengths ; and they have to be of a material that resists well to the passage of time The reason I am looking for this is that I started building 1/48 tank models (tamyia and zhuofeng or whatever that name is )and the tracks that come with the models are of a poor quality rubber, thin, and already old by sitting an indeterminate amount of time in the box ; they are crumbling sometime on touch alone, not to speak of stretching them to fit on the wheels. Any practical idea would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jabba

Reply to
Jabba

Try Track48 at

Excellent quality. Also Propoganda Kompany has some very nice tracks.

Good Luck!

Darrick Albany, Oregon

Reply to
machone