1/72 seated pilots wanted

Does anyone have any extra 1/72 pilot figures (seated, all eras) they would
like trade away for other spare parts, decals, etc?
Ed
Reply to
ModelerET2
Ed , E-mail at snipped-for-privacy@home.nl . Maybe I have some, Reg. Han "ModelerET2" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m13.aol.com...
Reply to
han krol
I have 17, plus (oddly enough, as I do not have a clue where they came from) about another four that have separate arms, legs, torsoes and heads so they can be posed.
You can have them all. I don't put figures in my planes.
Alan
Reply to
Banshee741
Hi:
You guys have any extra 1/48 and 1/72 modern pilots in seated positions you want to sell or trade?
I need 2 1/48 pilots and as many 1/72 pilots as I can find. They can be of any nationality and doesn't have to be very detailed. They just have to look like pilots and be in seated positions. I want them so I can put them in my 1/48 and 1/72 models. Thank you in advance for your help.
-Bob
Reply to
Dysfunctional
give me an email to use. i will try your yahoo first.
Hi:
You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thanks.
-Bob
Reply to
Dysfunctional
Hi:
You can email me at " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" Thanks
Reply to
Dysfunctional
i have 57, 22 1/48 and i tried your yahoo adress.