1/72 seated pilots wanted

Does anyone have any extra 1/72 pilot figures (seated, all eras) they would like trade away for other spare parts, decals, etc?

Ed

Reply to
ModelerET2

Ed , E-mail at snipped-for-privacy@home.nl . Maybe I have some, Reg. Han "ModelerET2" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m13.aol.com...

Reply to
han krol

I have 17, plus (oddly enough, as I do not have a clue where they came from) about another four that have separate arms, legs, torsoes and heads so they can be posed.

You can have them all. I don't put figures in my planes.

Alan

Reply to
Banshee741

Hi:

You guys have any extra 1/48 and 1/72 modern pilots in seated positions you want to sell or trade?

I need 2 1/48 pilots and as many 1/72 pilots as I can find. They can be of any nationality and doesn't have to be very detailed. They just have to look like pilots and be in seated positions. I want them so I can put them in my 1/48 and 1/72 models. Thank you in advance for your help.

-Bob

Reply to
Dysfunctional

give me an email to use. i will try your yahoo first.

Hi:

You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thanks.

-Bob

Reply to
Dysfunctional

Hi:

You can email me at " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" Thanks

Reply to
Dysfunctional

i have 57, 22 1/48 and i tried your yahoo adress.