wanted: a few good 1/72 WWI German pilots

Good day, and happy new year to modelers everywhere.

I'm looking for 1/72 WWI figures, specifically a German pilot, to pose with an Eduard Dr.1 I'm building. Any suggestions?

Lee

Reply to
leeroi

Lee wrote

Dark Dream Studios (whoever they are) produce a box of WW1 pilots and groundcrew of various nations, reviewed at the Plastic Soldier Review :

Rik Shepherd