Wanted = Info On German Artllery Ammo Supply Vehicles

Hi there and happy new year.

I'm looking for online info or scans of ammunition trailers or vehicles that delivered ammunition to the bigger German guns of say

100mm and up. Do any of you know where I can find such information?

I'm also looking for styrene kits of these ammunition carriers/ suppliers. Do any of you know if there are any styrene kits made of these?

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

Reply to
TankBuilder2