Who makes a *STYRENE* 1/35 German Flamethrower crew?

Hi there.

I'm thinking about what to get a friend of mine for Christmas and he has mentioned he'd like to get a 1/35 scale German flamethrower infantryman. Neither of us know who makes such a figure(s) in

*STYRENE*. Do any of you know who manufactures this figure in *STYRENE* in 1/35 scale?

Thanks from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner

Check out Dragon (DML).

For a start there is the 6024 - German Sturmpioneer (Kursk 1943)

Here is the complete list - have a trawl through to see if there are any others

Cheers,

Nigel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4627 (20091121) __________

Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>

On Nov 22, 1:51=A0pm, "Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>" Check out Dragon (DML).

ure database 4627 (20091121) __________

Thanks Nigel.

I found two other sets there that contained a flamethrower figure. That means there are three chances of me getting my friend a set for Christmas.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner