Any 1/35 scale British #18 & #22 Radios in *STYRENE*?

Hi there. Tamiya includes a styrene #11 radio face in their LRDG Chevy kit a and they include a #19 radio in their Universal carrier kit. I'd like to get a *STYRENE* #18 radio and #22 radio to use in my Arnhem dioramas. Does anyone make these radios in styrene? Also, what number of radio did the British and/or Canadians use as a backpack radio during WW2? I'm interested in both infantry and British Airborne for these.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner

The only styrene British radios I'm aware of are those sold by Bronco (originally tooled for their Humber Scout Car kit). Offhand, I don't recall which types are included. Gerald Owens

Reply to
Gerald Owens