More fantastic Master Box figures to be released in the future!

Hi there.

I saw on the Master Box site that they are working on some really nifty future releases.

One is a Commonwealth AFV Crew #3564. This set will have figures in shorts as well as long pants. One figure is going to be an Arab or Bedouin on a dromedary. That's a fantastic idea. There will be six figures plus the dromedary in that set.

Another set will be Deutsches Afrika Korps, WW2 Era #3559 and it will have four figures one of which will be in Arab dress and riding a donkey.

Yet another set will be a US WW2 Artillery Crew #3577 with six figures in it.

Here are the links to these sets as proposed by Master Box:

There are other figure sets in development too but these are the ones I find to be the most interesting.

Btw, the Master Box Scotland the Brave set #3547 has been released and it has four figures in it one of which is a *BAGPIPER*! Now there's a challenging figure for you figure painters. Painting that tartan pattern on the bag of the pipes and the kilt should be a real challenge.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner