Master Box = WW2 GI's w Civilians & Farm Wagon & Nun

Hi there.
In the In-Progress section of the master Box web site they show a
really neat WW2 figure set with US GI's and civilians. There are 3
GI's and three civilians. One figure is a nun driving a wagon, another
is a girl being carried by a GI and a third is a woman being helped
along by a GI. The third GI is holding up his hand to flag down the
wagon being driven by the nun.
This set should become available in the near future. You can see
images of the figures at:

Cheers from Peter
Reply to
Master Gunner
Hummph! The nuns that ~I~ had in school back then would have driven over that G.I.; they were one tough bunch.........
Reply to
The Old Man

Site Timeline