Master Box = WW2 GI's w Civilians & Farm Wagon & Nun

Hi there.
In the In-Progress section of the master Box web site they show a really neat WW2 figure set with US GI's and civilians. There are 3
GI's and three civilians. One figure is a nun driving a wagon, another is a girl being carried by a GI and a third is a woman being helped along by a GI. The third GI is holding up his hand to flag down the wagon being driven by the nun.
This set should become available in the near future. You can see images of the figures at:
http://www.mbltd.info/3578.htm
Cheers from Peter

thx very much for these updates. So glad to see non combat figures coming out.
Craig

Hummph! The nuns that ~I~ had in school back then would have driven over that G.I.; they were one tough bunch.........