Updated web model pages

I dusted off my old brain recently and downloaded a shareware html
editor and an ftp program, and set out to update the modeling pages on
my web site. I had not done this in several years and had forgot how!
I managed to get both programs running adequately, and updated both my
car model and airplane model pages. Even an ancient guy like me can do
this stuff with decent software. You can access either page from my
overall modeling page at

Take a look.
Don.
Reply to