Model railroad blog

Some time ago, I had asked if anyone was aware of any model railroad blogs on the Internet. Thanks to those of you who had re;lied with some links.

Well, last week, my model railroad blog was launched. "Along the Right of Way" will be a collection of my musings about my interest in both model and "real" trains. It is my plan to update the blog about twice per week; maybe more often if something really good comes along. If you are interested in taking a look, kindly go to our web site at

click on "Virtual Village" then you will see "Along the Right of Way."

Thanks again for your help and thanks to those of you who choose to stop by for a visit from time to time.

dlm

------------------------------------------- Dan L. Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Good goin' Dan. It's now on my favorties list.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne L

Thank you very much! Stop by from time to time.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Very good, Dan. I'll surely be back for more.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill