Model Railroad blogs?

I've asked this question previously, but since the readership here turns over from time to time, I'll ask it again... are any of you familiar with any model railroad blogs on the Internet? If so, could you please post a link.

Thanks.

dlm

------------------------------------------- Dan L. Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Dan Merkel spake thus:

You know, I'm usually irritated by people who reply to my messages by saying "look it up yourself on Google", but in this case, it was just too damn easy. Here are the first 3 hits I got:

By the way, the trick is to use the right search terms. I used '"model railroad" blog', with double quotation marks to find that pair of words.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Reply to
curtmchere

"Dan Merkel" wrote in news:boIEh.1162$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net:

Since you asked, I happen to have one. It's actually more a method of testing the blog software I'm developing (software/web design is a hobby), so don't expect regular updates or formality or what not.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

innews:boIEh.1162$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net:

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

CURT MCHERE we are not fooled by your sockpuppets and fakes. We know it is you. Get off of drugs, and off god please. We are praying for you to die painfully.

Reply to
brad

CURT MCHERE we are not fooled by your sockpuppets and fakes. We know it is you. Get off of drugs, and off god please. We are praying for you to die painfully.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Work on your writing skills you crossdressing bitch!

Reply to
brad

Yes we need a correct dressing here, I prefer Blue Cheese. You?

--------

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple