Model building help

Anyone interested in helping?

Check this out, I'm going to report on my model building and ask for your comments about my progression. If you have any idea's that can help, please reply here in this Google Newsgroup. I'll try and take yoiur advice when I can. Check it out...

RSC

Reply to
RSC

Well,

1) this is not a Google Newsgroup, it's even better, a usenet newsgroup! But that's neither here nor there.

2)I had no idea the big Enterprise was so detailed!

About the tiny windows, if you don't want to glue in the clear plastic, and don't want to leave open holes, it sounds like a drop of plain white glue will fill the void, and dry clear.

About the picture you've labeled: "The above view is the shuttle bay (on the right) and I think, Engineering on the left. Notice the two, clear, warp cores to the left."

Those "warp cores" are actually elevator shafts. (Are they hollow? Maybe you could rig tiny turbo lift cars to run up and down in 'em!) There should be two on either side of the big screen TV in the rec room in the saucer, if it's included (big windows, so it ought ta be). Luckily, while a warp core would require some intricate paint work to look "real," the turbo lift shafts merely need the framework on them painted... brown, I think.

Reply to
Jack Bohn

Thanks for taking a look Jack, and explaining what I was looking at. The glue idea sounds great too. I started detailing the outside but my painting came out bad. I'm going to spry over it and try again.

RSC

Reply to
RSC