Avro Lancaster MR3

I'm planning on building a 1/72 model of this a/c, using the Revell B1/BIII kit as the base.

Can anyone advise what a typical load would be in the bomb (weapons) bay? Not the 'Cookie & normal HE load,as provided in the kit, I'm sure!

Please reply here, in the Newsgroup. I've munged my e-addy!

Many thanks

Reply to
Jon

that was a very standard load. the 4000lb was set off seperately and the mixed he and incindeary were vollied.

Reply to
someone

Yes, thanks. I have all the loading diagrams for the B1/BII/B!!! Lancasters. But the MR3 was used for maritime reconnaisance (hence the designation!). So I was wondering what a typical load might be for that role, not the bombing role.

Please reply here. Thanks

Reply to
jonathan.smith20

from wikipedia "Weapons were nine bombs, or three torpedoes or depth- charges, and 20 mm cannon."

Cann't vouch for the accuracy tho

Reply to
OldSchool