making of airfix hamilton advert..any links to ?

Hi, There is talk on forums of a 3min 50 sec or so 'the making of the advert' video, for the Airfix hamilton santander advert...but I cannot find the actual webpage with that video on, any links that take me straight there as opposed to just e.g. the McClaren site which apparently has it...would be most welcome. Steve

Reply to
Steve

fifth or sixth lik down

Reply to
John Walker

John Walker said the following on 24/07/2008 10:50:

Then add this news to it!

I hope Airfix don't get the same runaround as they got with the BBC and their Dr. Who sets or you'll have to wait until mid-2009!

Reply to
Richard Brooks