Lancaster Bomb Loads

I obviously want to make sure that when I build a modle I get as much right about what I am modeling as I can, in this case the bomb load for a Lancaster. My main sorce is the Modelers Datafile 4 The Avro Lancaster by SAM Publications which has some very nice an oficial loads depicted within it. What is throwing me is that both the Tamiya 1/48 Lanc and the Hasegawa 1/72 kits both have the same bomb load with 4 x 500lb bombs per row where as the drawing in the above publication show only 3 which fits with the photographs and diagrams in the book of the bobm shackels and the fixing of them to the room of the bay. Can anyone confirm that the Datafile is correct befor I start hacking at the roof of my kit?

Thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

yes it is correct this is the most accurate book out there for the modeller

Reply to
mbt