Inventor Help

The people on this newsgroup have been absolutely invaluable for me with
various AutoCAD problems I've had over the years. Thanks for all the
excellent advice and problem solving everyone. I only hope that one day
I can pass on my knowledge in a similar way and help others.
Anyway I'm in the process of learning Inventor R11 and I'm having a lot
of trouble finding the answers to some pretty basic questions. Obviously
I've done pretty extensive searches of the included documentation. In
addition to web searches I've tried to find an Inventor newsgroup but
haven't had any luck so I thought I'd check if anyone here knows of a
similar group of peers to this one but for Inventor.
As always any help you can give would be much appreciated.
Philip Las Gourgues
Osborn Lane Industrial
Reply to
Philip Las Gourgues
Not a newsgroup per se, but Autodesk has several forums. Try:
You may have to be registered as an Inventor user, IIRC.
babygrand
Reply to
babygrand
Thanks very much. I'll check it out today.
Philip Las Gourgues Osborn Lane Industrial
Reply to
Philip Las Gourgues
this is an excellent site,
Al