XREF COLORS PERMANENT?

when I made a w block of my project, the wall is blue and the roof is green. after I xref it, I change the layer property of the xref layer to be yellow
and orange (different pen widths) but when I close and reopen the drawing, the colors revert to original.
Any way to "keep" the change?
Thanks, jojo
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:10:33 GMT, jojo wrote:

command: visretain -> on (1)

Thank you SO MUCH!! jojo
Set VISRETAIN to1. (It also saves the layer visibility setup you determined in the host file.)
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Thank you SO MUCH!! jojo