XREF COLORS PERMANENT?

when I made a w block of my project, the wall is blue and the roof is green. after I xref it, I change the layer property of the xref layer to be yellow and orange (different pen widths) but when I close and reopen the drawing, the colors revert to original.

Any way to "keep" the change?

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

command: visretain -> on (1)

Reply to
Drazen H.

Set VISRETAIN to1. (It also saves the layer visibility setup you determined in the host file.)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Thank you SO MUCH!! jojo

Reply to