DWG comparison software

Does anyone know of a program (either plug in or
standalone) which highlights differences in dwg
files (for example with a red circle or something
similar?
Reply to
Owen Ransen
Owen Ransen a écrit :
I don't know a software, but this is the way i do : I open a new drawing I attach my 2 files as Xref, for the first i change all layers to blue, and the other red. where you can view a different color, there is a difference, that you can mark with à yellow circle. you must then change the draw order of the xref, and watch for changes a secon time, because if the down file contain less entities, it will not appear.
if the drawing are not structured with bylayer color, you must open the to files to make this change, and if blocks are not defined with 0 layer entities, and byblock color, you must use an utility to redefine them, they are easy to find, and you can use this one:
it's PowerClic dependent.
An other way, that is funny which as been used by Laurent Campedel, consist in a script to display alternatively the 2 drawing, the difference are highlighted at the screen, no matter the colors used ...
Reply to
gegematic
In article , a-enlever-gegematic= @g-eaux.com=20 says...
You can have a look at our software CompareDWG at
CompareDWG finds the differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawin= g.
--=20 Jos Groot Lipman Visit
for BetterWMF and CompareDWG Furix BV
Reply to
Jos Groot Lipman
What a brilliant idea! So simple and yet....
Reply to
Owen Ransen
snipped-for-privacy@g-eaux.com
CompareDWG finds the differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawing.
Thanks, I'll have a look at that.
Reply to
Owen Ransen

URL not found ...
Reply to
Owen Ransen
Oops, that should be
or you can find it through
Jos Groot Lipman
Rasterex's RxView/RxHighlight.
Great overlay and compare functions, for either raster or vector drawings
Reply to
kevin
Have at look at at
If much of the data you want to compare is, or is involved with blocks, then it might be for you. Block references recorded from the drawing (to a back end Access mdb) display the associated coordinates, layers, attribute values etc. Multiple block's data and associated properties may be displayed, queried, sorted, flagged (circled etc.) & changed and exported to Excel.
Using these tools, such as flag and query/report functions, should help you highlight the differences.
Regards, Mark at caddproductivity.com
Owen Ransen wrote:
Reply to
mark