Plotting to Xerox 8845E (Admont Software?) (RIP programs?)

Just aquired a Xerox 8845E Plotter. Understand that this is a raster plotter that operates over SCSI. Any help would be appreciated. Would like to plot AutoCAD 2006 from PC running XP.

Any idea what happened to Admont Software? I understand that at one time they had released an AutoCAD 2000 plotter driver for legacy Xerox/Versatec plotters, including the 8845E. However I can't find a trace of them.

Thanks,

drawfire

Reply to
Tony Miller, SET