plotting

I'm newbie to proe. I have just installed the product on my PC and I need some basic instructions for plotting. I have a Xerox 2230ij (HPGL/2 A0 plotter with Axis print server). Is there any hints and/or tips for start to plot. I mean: every kind of help will be appreciate.

In case this message is off-topic, please tell me. ;)

Reply to
Marcello Guzzinati

Try to publish any Pro/E file to eDrawings and plot from it; it is like plotting from PDF. You can downloaw eDrawings from:

let me know how it goes for you. Robert

Reply to
Robert